To view the magazine as a pdf click here: The Living Word
“The Living Word” – Vol. 1, Issue 1 (October, 2011)
Is Scripture inspired by God or is it merely the work of man? Peter writes, “For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit” (2 Pet 1:21). The October issue of Credo seeks to affirm the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture as doctrines that are faithful to the testimony of Scripture itself. Contributors include: Gregg Allison, John Frame, Timothy George, Fred Zaspel, Michael A.G. Haykin, Tim Challies, Matthew Barrett, Thomas Schreiner, Tony Merida, Owen Strachan, J. V. Fesko, Robert Saucy, and many others.
This PDF is interactive. What does this include?
* All of the article titles on the cover page and table of contents are clickable and will take you to the article directly.
* The same is true when you come to the “Book Reviews” page. Just click on a book and it will take you to the review.
* The word “contents” is in the upper righthand side of each spread, if you click it you will return to the table of contents.
* Certain pictures of books within the magazine can be clicked on to take you directly to Amazon.
* Contributors pictures can be clicked to access their personal blogs, where applicable.
* Advertisements can be clicked to find out more information from the school or publisher.